Author Topic: FS: Working Tektronix TDS 8000 50GHz Oscilloscope (Mainframe)  (Read 945 times)

Offline dannybeckettTopic starter

• Contributor
FS: Working Tektronix TDS 8000 50GHz Oscilloscope (Mainframe)
« on: August 19, 2022, 12:47:05 pm »
Hi all,

Here I have a fully operational TDS 8000 50 GHz sampling oscilloscope for sale. The casing was cracked and repaired and one of the feet is missing, however it is in full functional order. The following is a video of the exact item showing boot up and Tektronix application start:

https://youtu.be/ZczuMpu1ioo

I replaced both NVRAM batteries, one of which contained its calibration values and so it will need a re-cal, however this is a relatively straight forward process with a GPIB cable, a 10 MHz reference waveform and a DC source.

Many of these oscilloscopes are sold untested and broken, grab yourself a known-good item!

Please make me a sensible offer.

p.s. I will ship, but we will have to organise a courier and safe transport. Prefer collection in Oxfordshire.

Dan
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 03:36:17 pm by dannybeckett »

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
Re: FS: Working Tektronix TDS 8000 50GHz Oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 03:42:39 pm »
Maybe add a note that this is just a mainframe. You'll need input / acquisition modules to be able to make measurements with it.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

The following users thanked this post: dannybeckett, DuPe

Offline dannybeckettTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: FS: Working Tektronix TDS 8000 50GHz Oscilloscope (Mainframe)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 03:36:34 pm »
Corrected, thank you

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf