Author Topic: FS: terminations, plugins, other gear from retired tektronix engineer's stash  (Read 2114 times)

Offline worsthorseTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • aina varma, usein väärin
Inmet load sold, pending funds.
75 ohm termination sold, pending funds.
50/75 ohm feedthroughs sold.
New addition to the list... three bias returns and a balanced mixer.

I recently bought a pile of Tektronix and ham radio gear that included several boxes of connectors, terminations, and test gear. I will be listing gear here that I can't use, or already have, before I put it on ebay. Some things will be tested, others will not have more than a power on check, so please read the listing carefully to be sure you know what you are buying and its condition. 

Starting small:

(1) Meca 401-1FS 50 ohm load, N conn. DC-6GHz. Tested to 2.0GHz. $12 each plus shipping.
(1) Inmet 3070M-071 50 ohm load, N conn. DC-18GHz. Tested to 2.0GHz. $15 plus shipping.
(3) Tektronix 2X 50 ohm attenuator, BNC conn. 011-0069-02. Lettering is worn. Tested to 500Mhz. $23 each plus shipping.
(2) Tektronix 50/75 ohm feedthrough, BNC conn. 011-0057-01.  Tested to 500MHz. $10 each plus shipping.
(1) Tektronix 75 ohm termination, BNC conn. 011-0103-02. Tested to 500Mhz. $12 plus shipping.
(1) Narda 10-33 GHz power divider, SMA conn. 4328-2. Functionally tested to 2GHz. $100 plus shipping.
(3) Tektronix bias return. sma conn. 119-1164-00. For the Tek 492, 494 SA. Center to center ~50 ohms. $20 each plus shipping.

Everything above was tested using a modest directional coupler and a Siglent SA and appears to be within original spec but I can't guarantee it, and my bench isn't calibrated for such things, so YMMV.

(1) W+J 2-24GHz mixer, SMA conn. M52DC-1. For the Tek 2784 SA. Did a basic test with an SA, tracking generator and 1GHz sig gen. Appears to be working ( appropriate mixing products at the output) but test is well below the operating range, so here's a special deal: buy it with a right of return for $175, buy it without one for $100. 

PM me here or find me on qrz.com; my call sign is K7WXW.

Edit: added bias return, mixer.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:33:58 am by wch »
specialization is for insects.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Oooh... bad timing, as usual. Those Tek 2X attens are tasty, and I'm skint broke.

Specs: http://download.tek.com/document/attenuators_term_sg_v2.pdf

Cheers,

mnem
 :-+
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: worsthorse

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
What's your call on the Tek BNC parts?

• Super Contributor
Neomys, is that question for me or mnem?

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
For you, WCH, as the information HOW broke MNEM is doesn't help me. :-//

• Super Contributor
Sorry... confused I was because I am the one selling them.

These came out of a stash of gear I acquired. I tested all of the attentuators and terminations I found to be sure they worked, kept back what I need for my bench, and am selling the rest. They all tested pretty much the same.

The prices are discounted compared to what I found online but if I am wildly wrong let me know.  I'd rather sell them here or on one of the Tekscope lists rather than list them on ebay. 

If you want to buy the whole lot, let me know, and we will strike a deal.

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
Yes, that would be all 6 of them. PM me with proposal. It is possible that shipping might be to a US adress.

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
what skynet revision are the terminators designed by?

• Super Contributor
what skynet revision are the terminators designed by?

not sure. can't get close enough to tell  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf