Author Topic: FS [International from US] NEMA 17 stepper motor dampers  (Read 1276 times)

Offline TheBorgTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • Hoping to start an EE degree soon...
FS [International from US] NEMA 17 stepper motor dampers
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:53:15 am »
I've got a bunch of NEMA 17 sized stepper motor dampers that I've been selling mostly to people building 3D printer systems. Basically, they are two sheets of metal that are bonded with a rubber mold in the middle. Since the rubber is bonded to the metal, it isolates the vibration on stepper motors, and cuts down on a lot of the noise stepper motors make.

Specs that I have: approx 6mm thick, two M3 threaded holes on one side of the damper, and two unthreaded holes on the other side that allow M3/4-40 screws to pass through.

Selling them for $7 USD ea + shipping costs, to pretty much anywhere in the world! I've heard these in action and they really do make a lot of difference.

I take direct paypal payment (or just ask me for an invoice through paypal). Feel free to contact me by PM or posting here for special quantities or international purchases. Postage will be through USPS first class mail unless otherwise specified.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about these. I am very flexible with shipping, etc.

Just hoping to get some of my existing stock sold and hopefully help others find these parts, I know the first time I was trying to find something like this I had a hard time sourcing anything.
Youtube Channel - Assimilated Circuits
We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf