Author Topic: FS: ERSA i-Con iTool Soldering Station (+ 2x bases + stacking rack + tips)  (Read 61 times)

Offline danielbriggsTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Up for sale is my trusty soldering station. It’s done me well for several years, but I recently swapped this out for the bigger i-Con Vario 4 Mk2 for hot air tools and desoldering etc.
The new i-Con 4 didn’t come with the chip tool, so I moved that over to the new station. That is why there are 2x base stations, but only one tool.
*The chip tool hand piece is not included*

Everything in good condition and all works well.
This is the 240V model, and it’s not possible to swap to 110V operation (sorry USA peeps!).

I don’t really want to split the set up into individual items, so this would be ideal for anyone wanting a 2x station setup in the long term; you’d just need to buy another iTool or ChipTool.

To maximise my available desk space I bought the proper ERSA stacking rack, so both units take up the footprint of one base.

These base stations are the slightly older ones which I believe is a good thing, as will run more tool types, unlike some of the new ones that are a lot more fussy about what’s connected so I’ve been told.
F/W versions of each unit in the images below.

Includes 6x tips of various types
4x brand new
1x part used
1x well used

Included in the sale:
2x ERSA i-CON Base stations
1x ERSA iTool + holder + sponge
1x ERSA STR 200 Stacking Rack
6x ERSA soldering tips
No power cables (IEC C13 cables required)

PRICE
£225 inc. Free UK shipping.

SHIPPING
UK shipping is free.
Will ship worldwide for extra cost; please contact me with your address for postal quote.
Payment to be made via BACS or PayPal.

Thanks!   :-/O

The following users thanked this post: tooki

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf