Author Topic: Looking for guidance on developing RF products for communication and electronic  (Read 719 times)

Offline vairam88Topic starter

I'm seeking a mentor or stakeholder from the defense forces or defense industry who can provide guidance on developing RF products for communication and electronic warfare. If you can offer assistance or know someone who can, please send me a message for more details. Thank you!

Offline ZGoode

• Regular Contributor
  • Grad student by day, equipment nerd also by day
I wish you luck in finding someone to help, but given it appears you are from the middle east/asia, you are very unlikely to find someone to help here.  The defense industry is extremely highly regulated by ITAR and various classifications.  Helping with other countries can lead to extreme consequences for everyone involved due to it falling under national security regulations

The following users thanked this post: vairam88

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
I doubt anyone would breach confidentiality agreements, or their national security clearance. You're limited to what you can find in the public domain.

The following users thanked this post: tooki

Offline Smokey

• Super Contributor
  • Not An Expert
who does sri lanka war against?

Offline jonpaul

• Super Contributor
Are you from the Military/defense /Agencies of your country?

your post can encourge  illegal activity.

Suggest to moderator to block

j
Jean-Paul  the Internet Dinosaur

Offline DaJMasta

• Super Contributor
    • medpants.com
I do think in most places, a person or company developing electronic warfare on their own is illegal, and people with expertise in it (who worked on it for a government's military development) would be so extremely NDA'd that discussing even higher level elements of such systems could get them prosecuted for espionage or worse.

I can't imagine this post is a genuine request by a real person, but it should probably be closed regardless.

Online coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
should be closed right away ....

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
Yep, agreed. I don't think this will serve any positive purpose.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf