Author Topic: FS/FT: Hioki 3532-50 LCR Meter - 42 Hz to 5 MHz -w/ New LCD and Touch Panel  (Read 145 times)

Offline KungFuJoshTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
For sale is a Hioki 3532-50 42Hz to 5MHz Benchtop LCR Meter.
Price: $1600 or best offer. Full or partial trades considered, but cash is king.

More photos and info available on my eBay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/166977456913

The LCD screen was updated with a new modern LED backlit LCD, and the touch panel was replaced with a new panel. Both work and look great. A big improvement over the originals.

Works well in general, but could use a calibration/adjustment at least in the 1MΩ and 10MΩ ranges (see comparison chart for how it did compared to other high quality LCR meters). Chart and photos available on this post: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/lcr-cal-test-pcb/msg5631667/#msg5631667

Does not include any fixtures or accessories, this listing is for the Hioki 3532-50 ONLY. A power cord and serial data cable are also included.

The contrast potentiometer was replaced with an internal trim pot. Contrast shouldn't need adjustment on the new panel, but if you feel that it does, you will need to remove the cover to access the trim pot. The external plastic contrast knob is held in place with double-sided Gorilla tape and serves no function. If I were to keep this meter, I would likely replace it with something silly like a Jedi symbol or something like that.

Measurement data captured by a computer can be displayed graphically by using standard spreadsheet software (see attached photo example with screenshot of Hioki software and Excel).

Please DM me with offers or questions.

Thanks,
Josh
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:21:29 am by KungFuJosh »
"Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before." - Steven Wright

The following users thanked this post: Martin72

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf