Author Topic: FREE: [Sydney] Rigol DS1104Z Oscilloscope  (Read 1419 times)

Offline lovenyTopic starter

FREE: [Sydney] Rigol DS1104Z Oscilloscope
« on: December 14, 2020, 07:12:26 am »
Getting rid of excess test equipment that I've accumulated over the years. The Rigol scope is fully optioned and little used, should work fine as far as I can tell, powers on ok. I can only find 2 of the probes, and 1 is missing the 'grabber' part.

Preferably give to someone young and local-ish, western Sydney, Blue Mountains or Lithgow. Will deliver or meet half way.

The following users thanked this post: wasyoungonce, Fred27, beanflying, Trader, 002

Online Anthocyanina

• Frequent Contributor
  • The Sara
Re: FREE: [Sydney] Rigol DS1104Z Oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 08:13:41 am »
Hi! i am interested, i don't live in australia but have a friend who does, if he can come pick it up, would that be ok? thank you! i've been looking for an oscilloscope i can afford as a student for a while now, and this would be great.

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 09:07:49 am »
Nice idea  :-+ Might be a good addition to a Makerspace if there is one nearby too?
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline Trader

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 09:08:09 pm »
Preferably give to someone young and local-ish, western Sydney, Blue Mountains or Lithgow. Will deliver or meet half way.

Yes, try to find a group of students/hackers, around you.  What about this?

https://www.bluemts.com.au/news/western-sydney-high-school-students-on-the-fast-track-to-a-career-in-engineering/

Online Anthocyanina

• Frequent Contributor
  • The Sara
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 07:53:00 pm »
My friend got it this sunday and will be sending it to me soon, thank you very much loveny! ^-^

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf