Author Topic: [WTB] Current Sensor Network CADDOCK 1787-53 for KEITHLEY 2001 / 2002  (Read 679 times)

Offline Le_BassisteTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
i'm currently in the process of repairing a keithley DMM with a faulty current sensor network CADDOCK 1787-53. can't seem to find it at the usual distri suspects, though.  :-//
any suggestions where i can buy it online, or maybe someone has a functioning spare that he/she  would be willing to sell?

thanks!

An assertion ending with a question mark is a brain fart.

Offline wraper

• Supporter
Note that you can also use 1787-535 which has better tolerance or 1787-5 which has worse tolerance.
http://www.caddock.com/Online_catalog/Mrktg_Lit/Type1787.pdf

Offline Le_BassisteTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
with digital calibration, higher accuracy is pretty much pointless, unless it comes with equal or higher precision / better long term stability.
neither the -5 nor the -535 do that. thus, the -53 is actually the best out of the three choices.
An assertion ending with a question mark is a brain fart.

Offline wraper

• Supporter
with digital calibration, higher accuracy is pretty much pointless, unless it comes with equal or higher precision / better long term stability.
neither the -5 nor the -535 do that. thus, the -53 is actually the best out of the three choices.
I mentioned more part numbers so you have better chance getting something at all but you talk about the best choice  :palm:.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf