Author Topic: (SOLD)Agilent / Keysight U1252B multimeter - New in box with Bluetooth  (Read 714 times)

Offline FraserTopic starter

• Super Contributor
On offer here is a boxed, new Agilent / Keysight U1252B multimeter complete with the charger and standard cable package PLUS the optional 10m range Bluetooth communications module (also new in its box)

This meter was bought as ‘New Old Stock’ a few years ago and has not been used. I fitted a high quality branded replacement Ni-Mh ‘PP3’ battery after I received the unit, though the original was still fine.

Those who know this meter will appreciate its capabilities. This is the LCD equipped model, so no worries about OLED failure as found in the U1253B model  :)

I am looking for £240 plus shipping to anywhere in the World at the buyers expense. I am open to offers but this is an unused, boxed unit, with accessories so please be kind  ;)

I can add a picture later if desired but the unit is physically as if you had bought it from Keysight.... complete and in new condition, but with older calibration and no warranty.

Note that the calibration certificate is now out of date.

Fraser
United Kingdom

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:12:38 pm by Fraser »
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline FraserTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Sold to a very nice fellow Forum Member  :-+ May this meter provide him with long and accurate service  :-+

I bought it because of its capabilities but, in truth, I always use my old trusty Fluke 87 III so the Agilent was wasted on the less demanding work I do. I am pleased that it is going to a good home :)

Fraser
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
The buyer wants to remain anonymous.
Buyers message:
It was packed really well, delivered perfectly on time, and the buyer is very pleased with the meter.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:38:04 am by MK14 »

The following users thanked this post: Fraser

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf