Author Topic: SOLD (UK): Fluke 332B Voltage Standard  (Read 870 times)

Offline kitsune-denshiTopic starter

• Contributor
SOLD (UK): Fluke 332B Voltage Standard
« on: August 11, 2018, 04:18:32 pm »
I am trying to clear my storage unit of stuff that I haven't touched in ages, and I came across a Fluke 332B Voltage Standard. This is a fully solid-state unit, no mechanical chopper.

It was working (and spot on according to a recently calibrated Keysight 34465A) when I last used it about two years ago, but obviously happy to see if it still turns on if someone is interested. It's not in the greatest condition: There are a couple of marks on the front panel, and the case is scratched and dented in a few places. It also was stored in poor conditions before I got it, so some fasteners are rusty (circuit boards, relays etc.  were fine when I had it open).

I did pay for this unit a few years ago and spent a little bit of money to repair it (e.g. I replaced the meter because the original one was broken) so I don't want to give it away for free.

Any offers?

I don't have the means to ship this safely so collection from St Neots (PE19) only. I can offer to drop it off within 20 miles of the St Neots-Cambridge corridor at a negotiable cost.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 07:35:20 pm by kitsune-denshi »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf